|Instructions for putting up large flyers:
Flyering for Tutoring
(270 total words in this text)
1) Go to the bullpen and pick up 20 or more large flyers (8.5Ēx11Ē). Notify an officer if we are out of flyers.
2) If flyer tabs are not already cut out, use a pair a scissors to cut out all of the tabs.
3) Check http://tinyurl.com/TBP-flyeringsignup to look for a location that hasnít already been covered with flyers by a volunteer and sign up for that location with your name, date, and time of flyering.
4) Go to your chosen location with tape and/ or a stapler and put up flyers everywhere you can think of (stairwells, bathroom stalls, corkboards, etc).
5) Enter the amount of time, not including travel time, that it took to prepare and/ or put up flyers into the google spreadsheet.
Instructions for passing out small flyers:
1) Go to the bullpen and pick up 50 or more small flyers (quarter sheets of paper). Please notify an officer if we are out of flyers.
2) If there is not candy attached to the flyers, please use clear tape to attach a piece of candy to the flyer prior to passing them out. If there is no more candy left, ignore this step.
3) Check http://tinyurl.com/TBP-flyeringsignup to choose a class to stand outside of and pass out flyers to students going into class. Sign up with your name, date, and time of flyering.
4) Go to that classroom with flyers and stand outside the door to pass out flyers to incoming students. Donít be shy! :)
5) Enter the amount of time, not including travel time, that it took to prepare and/ or hand out flyers into the google spreadsheet.