|DA Status Requirements
(168 total words in this text)
To achieve distinguished active (DA) status, you must:
1. Serve as a group leader, project leader, or officer/advisor
2. Conduct one interview in the exemplary character assessment process of electees.
3. Attend the election of candidate meetings and the election of officers meeting (Second and Third Actives and Elections)
4. Attend two meetings in addition to the three listed above
5. Compete at least six hours of service (project leaders may count only the participating
hours of their project toward these hours). A single event cannot be used
to simultaneously meet the leadership requirement and the entirety of the service
6. Attend two social activities (social event leaders may count their event). In addition,
electee group leaders may count group meetings beyond the 2 required as socials.
7. Participate in either one more service hour or one more social event.
If you are a DA for at least one semester you can wear the TBP stole at graduation. In
addition, you’ll get a small gift for each semester that you are a DA.